Chair: Eric Hackman
Presenter: Wes Bergen
Wes will present an intermediate/advanced workshop on Layers in Photoshop. Many of the methods discussed can also be used in Elements or other editing software. This workshop will be of interest to everyone, regardless of level, who is interested in improving their post processing skills. The ability to understand and work with layers is essential for anyone who wishes to use Photoshop effectively.
Working with layers allows you to:
• easily apply tone and colour adjustments to individual elements
• move or resize elements in the image
• create composite images and montages
• change opacity and blending modes for portions of the image
• use layer masking to control which parts of the image will be affected by editing
• use adjustment layers to non-destructively edit your images.
Wes will also demonstrate a method of creating and applying a watermark using layers.